it’s spring/when the world is puddle-wonderful
From in Just- by e.e. cummings
Today ushers in Spring as our days and nights are balanced, and we breathe a sign of relief knowing that the days only get longer and longer from here.
Many people like to recognize or celebrate the Equinox as a symbol of balance. If you’re feeling a bit “off-balance” in life, today is a great time to make a refreshing, Spring-like choice. Here’s some ideas to get your creative juices going:
- Revisit and assess your January goals. Make any changes and adjustments if you’re not on track.
- Put an event on your Spring Calendar and sign up! Perhaps a 5k or other community race? Check the link for events in your area!
- Plan your own Spring outings/trips/adventures or create a Spring activity To-Do list!
- Dust off your spring/summer outdoor gear and get it ready for action, repairing, replacing, and upgrading as needed.
- Plan a spring home DIY project such as a new piece of decor, indoor flower arrangements, or garden. Get the family involved too!
- Look for volunteer opportunities in your community. Many local organizations will be having some big spring events coming up!
Montana Moves & Meals wishes you a wonderful spring of fun and balance! WooHoo!