Hello faithful followers!
As we prepare for tomorrow’s webinar, “Hot Topics in Exercise & Nutrition”, we’re excited as always to share content with you.
In keeping with our modus operandi, we have amassed enough information to talk for several hours, but are confined to one. Therefore, if you’ve registered for the webinar, you’ll be receiving a survey to vote on the topics that are hottest to you! We may end up doing a follow-up webinar anyway, but we’ll start with the hottest of the hot.
Here’s all the hot stuff that there’s no way we’ll get to in one hour:
- Exercise Dosage
- What is the minimal dosage I can get away with? vs.
- What’s too much
- New Nutrition Labels
- Footwear: Minimal vs. Maximal
- Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners
- Hot (as in temperature) Training
- Fermented & Cultured Foods
- Magic Headlines
- Intermittent Fasting
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Alkaline Diet
- All that new stuff in the gym
- Cross Training
- Bone Broths
- Exercise Recovery Methods
That’s a lot of Hot Topics! Help us decide by voting for your favorites. If you’ve registered for the webinar, expect a survey soon to vote. If you aren’t registered, click the link below.
Hot Topics in Exercise & Nutrition, Wednesday, June 22nd, 11am-12am
Hope you can join us!
Cristin & Neal