Happy New Year from MUS Wellness! Here’s some Wellness news to start your year:
- Congrats to all our Incentive Program Participants for completing the 2016 program! Here’s some details from 2016:
- Number of Scouts: 813
- Number of Explorers: 543
- Number of Trailblazers: 765
- We’ll be drawing for the Trailblazer raffle of ten $250 TAA contributions later this week! Stay tuned!
- Number of Expedition Leaders: 192
- Wow! We more than doubled the amount of participants who achieved our top level! Congrats Expedition Leaders—you guys are Wellness Rockstars!
- The MUS Incentive Program (Limeade), is back for 2017 (Yay)!! Our full program and point tallying will begin April 1st. Until then, the site will remain open with select challenges, videos, news, and updates. We’ll also be giving you news & updates right here at Montana Moves & Meals.
- Don’t worry, if you participate in a Wellcheck, webinar, or workshop before the official launch in April, we’ll be uploading those points upon program launch.
- You may have noticed that our Montana Moves & Meals website got an upgrade for the new year. We hope you enjoy some of the changes. Here are a few features to notice, to go along with what we hope is a cleaner look and easier navigation:
- Links to our other social media sites, homepage, and incentive site from the social media bar at the top of the page.
- Inspiring quotes from participants on the sidebar.
- Featured posts.
- Link to upcoming workshops at the bottom of the page.
- Workshops will be scheduled over the next few weeks, so keep an eye on this feature for changes.
- Coming soon: Master calendar of all Wellness activities.
2 thoughts on “Happy New Year!”
How can there be more Trailblazers than Explorers?
Those stats depict where a person ended the program. So, technically, there were 2313 Scouts, but 1500 of them went on to a higher level.