We had a great webinar yesterday focusing on mental health through the winter and holiday seasons. A big thanks to Dr. Ryan Niehus, from MSU Counseling and Psychological Services, for sharing some awesome knowledge and advice with us.
Dr. Niehus also shared some online resources at the end of the webinar, including unique resources for Montanans. Here is that list again:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Gallatin Valley Mental Health Resources
- Eastern Montana: http://www.emcmhc.com/
- Western Montana: http://www.wmmhc.org/index.php
- Tips for holiday stress from the American Psychological Association
And if you missed our webinar, here it is! Give it a watch when you have a chance!