Our 2018 MUS Wellness Incentive Program has launched, and we’re looking forward to another year of goal setting, participating in challenges, and blazing a trail to your best life!
If you are an employee on the MUS benefits plan, go to https://muswell.limeade.com to get started. Returning participants use the same login as in years past. New participants click the blue “Get Started” button, and you’ll be on your way. Here are some exciting features of this year’s program:
- New “Limeade Daily” on the mobile app. Check in everyday with your work, sleep, and overall wellness to detect patterns and receive tips that can improve overall well-being.
- “Trek the USA” yearlong team step challenge. Grab 3-4 of your buddies and see if you can collectively walk from Seattle to NYC!
- New “Limeade Community” coming this February! Limeade Community is a new way for employees to connect and share through our Limeade platform. It includes a Community Feed, Profile, Friend following capabilities, and new notifications. From congratulating a team on completing a big milestone to joining others for a walk at lunch, Limeade Community empowers employees to connect, communicate and collaborate.
- A comprehensive Well Being Assessment, to help you learn about your strengths and areas of improvement.
- “Know Thyself” —Socrates
- As always, Montana Moves and Montana Meals challenges and videos from Neal and Cristin, to keep you constantly learning and challenging yourself every day!
For even more information on all things MUS Wellness, we’ll be having our 2018 Wellness Program Overview webinar on Wednesday, January 24th at noon. Click here to register!
Here’s to a happy & healthy 2018! Be Well!!!