MUS Wellness is once again partnering with nutrition expert Monica Reinagel, MS, LDN, aka the Nutrition Diva, to offer the 30-Day Nutrition Upgrade to MUS Benefits Plan members! And, as an added bonus, our own Cristin Stokes will be assisting with this year’s Nutrition Upgrade, so if you’ve been missing Cristin, this is a great chance to work with her again!
The 30-Day Nutrition Upgrade™ is a fun and flexible nutrition challenge that will help you change your eating habits for the better…and for good! Included in the program:
- Live online kickoff, plus access to a video recording of the session afterward
- Nutrition GPA app for iOS or Android
- Downloadable handouts and other program materials
- Dietitian-approved recipe or helpful tip sent every day via email
- Private Facebook group for Montana University System participants for ongoing connection and support
- Email support from nutrition coaches Monica Reinagel & Cristin Stokes
HOW IT WORKS: Every day for 30 days, you’ll answer 10 yes-or-no questions about what you ate that day. You’ll receive instant feedback on how your choices are adding up and how you can upgrade your nutrition. It takes about two minutes a day and can be effortlessly incorporated into any daily routine. This is not a diet or a detox, and there are no forbidden foods. Past participants have reported more energy, feeling less hungry, improved digestion, and enjoying their food more as a result of this program.
WHEN: The 30-Day Nutrition Upgrade begins October 16th at noon (MT)– Participants must register by noon (MT) on Thursday Oct 15th
COST: $10 per person (savings of $30!). Use passcode MUS30 when registering
Space is limited, so sign up today! Register for the 30-Day Nutrition Upgrade™
You must be a MUS Benefits Plan member to participate. Past participants, spouses and dependents over 18 years old welcome!
Not sure if the program is right for you? Email Kelsey Hartzheim at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or check out these other resources: