Montana Moves and Montana Meals Challenge of the Month November: Tell us your 2013 Wellness story!
Success breeds success
We kicked the year off by challenging you to share with us your health and fitness goals for 2013. Now as the end of the year approaches, we’re asking you to share any successes and celebrations you’ve had concerning your health this year. Share a couple of sentences, a picture, or even write us a whole essay! We want to share in your success! Here are some ideas to get you thinking (although you’re certainly not limited to these!):
- Have you had success, positive changes, or celebrations with:
- New habits (fitness, nutrition, or general health related)
- An event or events (finished first 5k, 1/2 marathon, personal best, etc.)
- An outcome goal (i.e. weight loss, lower blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.)
- A positive change in lifestyle or life outlook
We’d love to hear not only about what you did, but how you did it! Success breeds success. So share your 2013 successes with us, no matter how small or large, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 406-994-2391 by Monday, December 2nd and you’ll be entered in our monthly prize drawing.
You must be a Montana University System Plan Member to participate.