The Montana Moves & Meals Wellchat is available on Itunes podcasts! Subscribe and take us with you for a walk, run, or drive!
Episode 4: Neal reflects on his recent Ride Across Montana (RAM), including trip highlights and challenges. Audio recordings from the trip are included as well. Finally, Neal & Cristin talk about upcoming MUS Wellness events.
Episode 3. Cristin interviews Neal about his upcoming bike tour across Montana (The RAM), plus MUS Wellness news and upcoming events.
Here are the MUS locations Neal will be stopping by during the RAM:
- Monday, June 26, Flathead Valley Community College, Kalispell
- 9:30am, Group Ride with Neal
- 11am, FVCC Employee Meet & Greet. AT 144. Snacks provided!
- Thursday, June 29, Great Falls College—MSU
- 3pm, GFC Employee Meet & Greet. Snacks provided!
- Friday, June 30, CARC, Moccasin, noonish.
- Monday, July 3, Dawson Community College, Glendive, 9ish
- Monday, July 3, EARC, Sidney, early afternoon
Episode 2. Cristin explains the 80/20 rule of moderation as a nutrition strategy. Neal talks about his CSA veggie overload, and the MUS Wellness duo talk about upcoming events like webinars and Wellchecks.
Well, we did it. We made a podcast. We’ve been talking about it for sometime now and we finally got it done! Let us know if you like it, give us some feedback, and we’ll make more! Have an idea for an episode? We take requests. Episode 1 is introductions and back stories. Even if you think you know us, if you listen you might learn something new.
Episode 1. Neal Andrews & Cristin Stokes from MUS Wellness introduce themselves and the Montana Moves & Montana Meals programs in Episode 1 of their new podcast, The Wellchat.